Nationally renowned environmental expert and five-term Martin County Commissioner Maggy Hurchalla knows that Martin County residents clearly feel strongly about preserving our quality of life, preserving our environment, improving our economy and practicing fiscal restraint.
She has compiled information received from residents during a previous meeting and emails, and created an amended draft of Chapters 1 and 2 of the Martin County Comprehensive Growth Management Plan. Restoring goals and policies that have been removed, and making sure the amendment process and the overall goals are clear and consistent, will be on the agenda.
- audio recording of the Sept 5th forum on restoring Plan goals
- complete archive of over 100 email suggestions
- draft of an amended chapter 1 that clarifies the amendment process
- summary of the proposed Chapter 1
- draft of an amended chapter 2 that includes the original goals that were deleted from the Comp Plan with objectives and policies to assure those goals will be met
- summary of the proposed Chapter 2.